Friday, January 29, 2010

Updates on the boys

Jayden and Emerson are growing up so fast. I've been sorting through pictures and am just so amazed at how much Jayden is now looking like a young boy and Emerson no longer looks like a baby. Time is flying way too fast!

I seriously can't believe that Jayden is going to be four years old in a just a few short months. He is so much fun and so full of energy! He's been learning to write and is excited about learning, so I'm trying to push that without pushing too much. He is such a great big brother to Emerson, too. Always trying to help feed him and "teaching" him to walk.


Emerson is so much fun and such a happy little guy. It's hard to believe he's out of the baby stage and already walking around. Today he's been attempting to run, but keeps finding himself falling flat on his little face! He's been walking for half the month already. I do love being able to brag that he started walking at 9 1/2 months. :)


These little guys are the best thing ever. What a precious gift from God. We are so thankful for them and love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment